HOW TO CREATE AND PROVIDE A POSITIVE CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE
- With competition for talent at an all-time high, you can use your candidate experience to stand out.
- Candidates with a positive experience will encourage others to apply, while those with a negative experience could actively discourage it.
- Mobile job applications are essential for attracting more applicants and improving candidate response rates to job postings.
THE SHIFTING DEFINITION OF DIVERSITY IN THE WORKPLACE
- Diversity has become an important indicator of workplace culture and candidates are increasingly taking it into account when applying for jobs.
- To build a diverse workplace, it is crucial to recruit and hire talent from a variety of backgrounds.
- Employers can promote and foster a diverse and inclusive company culture through professional development, community outreach, networking and mentorship programs.
HOW (AND WHY) TO RECRUIT RECENT GRADUATES
- Organizations are turning to the next generation of professionals to fill roles vacated by retiring baby boomers.
- To effectively recruit recent graduates, you should take a technology-focused approach.
- Building a relationship with colleges and universities is important for building a campus talent pipeline.